The Colegio de Químicos de Puerto Rico (CQPR), IUPAC’s Puerto Rico National Adhering Organization (NAO), is delighted to invite you to the 1st BINAEEM International Conference on Nanosciences. The theme of the conference is “The development of chemistry within the nanosciences in the areas of energy, the environment and nanomedicine”.
The event will take place at Ritz Carlton Hotel in San Juan,
Puerto Rico on October 5-6, 2017.
Confirmed Plenary Speakers
- Chinedum Osuji, Ph.D., Yale, University, Polymers for energy applications
- Charles Lieber, Ph.D., Harvard University, Nanobioelectronics
- Shu Yang, Ph.D., University of Pennsylvania, Bio-inspired materials.
- Carlos R. Cabrera, Ph.D., University of Puerto Rico, Río Piedras, Nanomaterials for fuel,
solar and microbial cells, and nanobiosensors.
- Arturo J. Hernández, Ph.D., University of Puerto Rico-Mayagüez, Nanomaterials,
nanotechnology based remediation
- Jorge Gardea-Torresdey, Ph.D., University of Texas at El Paso. Bioproduction of
nanoparticles, nanoparticles in the environment.
- Abstract Submission: September 11, 2017
- Early Bird Registration: September 15, 2017. For registration information please visit
our web site.
•Abstract Submission: September 11, 2017
•Early Bird Registration: September 15, 2017
•Early Bird Hotel Reservation: September 15, 2017